Snake Eyes gaming is bringing a new narrative driven 3 month campaign at Gatehouse Games in Duncansville. To those that have already signed up, we welcome you. To those wishing to join be there friday to receive your starting flags and territory. We will be closing sign-ups in two weeks.
The story so far:
- The Minos System is on the edge of Imperial space near what is known as the “Halo Zone”
- Navigators speak ill omens of the edge of known space, the light of the Astronomicon is very weak there.
- Minos is one of the clusters Lord Solar Macharius liberated during his great crusade. It is one of the few lucrative clusters this far away from the galactic core.
- 27 days ago a Warp rift appeared below the galactic plane, imperial forces have been scanning for signs of any activity and the imperial guard have been mobilized. Astropathic signals have been sent to the Segmentum Fortress at Hydraphur requesting assistance should anything emerge from the rift.
- 15 days ago one of the Major Colonies went silent, imperial scout ships sent to investigate along the stable warp routes in the region were never heard from.
- Imperial Intelligence in this sector indicate the presence of a “Shadow” in the warp.
- Perhaps a Tyranid splinter fleet?
Coincidence that these two foes should appear simultaneously to threaten a stable sector of space? Could the Eldar be the cause?
Tomorrow ends week one and we have a few updates:
Osiri has fallen, the kings of old have awoken. Worse, casualty reports from the front show who regiments of imperial guard wiped out. For now the 120th Tyranic forces have withdrawn to conserve their strength.
Ultramarines from the fabled second company were diverted to Osiri to help stem the tide of Necron agression.
On then parade fields south of the main manufactorum Cato Sicarius' second and 9th Company ultramines took war to the host of the undying. Even before the might of the imperial guard and 2 Ultramarine companies the undying host would not relent. All imperial forces were forced to pull back and evacuate the planet.Fortunately for the Imperium no Necron orbital batteries made an appearance, making the evacuation possible.
Casualty Reports show the Tyrannic 120th loss of two infantry companies and one armored regiment. Rumor is that Cato Sicarius, Hero of Ultramar and foe of the Necrons of Damnos is missing or worse, killed in action. His landraider last seen covered in swarms of Scarabs.
Full casualty reports:
Human: 260 Million
Ab-human: 20 Million, Mostly Manufactorum Gene-bred.
-Censored by Inquisition-: all 30 -Censored by Inquisition- extracted.
Xenos: 300k unconfirmed.
Across the sector there have been unconfirmed reports of Eldar incursions as well, however random, these Eldar have raided Human colonies and fought a chaos incursion on Thermistock IV as well. So far no imperial contact has been made with these perfidious Eldar.
Don't forget to report your games to email@example.com !