Friday evening: Open Gaming and Demo's. the Chaos Cruiser Hades wrath will be on display for you to play games on.
Saturday: starting at 11:00: Killteam Tournament 2-5 rounds depending on participation
(Full rules here)
To play in a Kill Team event, you’ll need to select your Kill Team carefully, for, as any commander knows, you must send the right men for the mission if you want to guarantee success! You may spend up to 200 points using the following Force Organisation Chart:
0 – 1 Elite
0 – 2 Troops
0 – 1 Fast Attack
- You may use any current and in print Warhammer 40,000 Codex book, as well as any current and official updates in White Dwarf, eg. Codex: Sisters of Battle update.
- Rules from Forge World’s productions are not in use at Kill Team. However, you may use the models where they appropriately represent a Codex entry (eg. Contemptor Dreadnought as a Dreadnought, of Death Korps of Krieg as Imperial Guardsmen).
- Rules and unit entries from other Warhammer 40,000 expansions, eg Apocalypse, Planetstrike, Cities of Death and Spearhead are not in use.
- You may not take allies or fortifications.
- Codex restrictions are still in place. If your codex says you must take 1+ of a unit then you must still take 1+ units of them. The only exception to this is if your codex requires you to take 1+ HQ unit or 1+ Heavy Support units.
- You must purchase complete squads. You cannot take, for example, a single Tactical Space Marine or a single Eldar Harlequin. Imperial Guard must fulfil the minimum requirements of an Infantry platoon, and may not take single squads from it.
- As no units may be kept in reserve , you may not take any Flyers.
- Specialists You may pick up to three individual models in your force as being “Specialists” that benefit from one of a number of special rules. These specialists and the rules they have must be declared on your army list, as should which model represents them. You may only give one of the following rules to any one Specialist and all specialists in your force must pick a different one (eg – you may not have two Specialists who chose the Tank Hunters rule).
The Special Rules they may pick from are-
Adamateum Will, Armourbane, Blind, Counter Attack, Crusader, Eternal Warrior, Fear, Fearless, Feel No Pain, Fleet, Fleshbane, Furious Charge, Hammer of Wrath, Hatred, Hit and Run, It Will Not Die, Monster Hunter, Move Through Cover, Night Vision, Preferred Enemy (Everything!), Rage, Rampage, Relentless, Shred, Shrouded, Skilled Rider, Stealth, Strikedown, Stubborn, Tank Hunter.
Sunday: All day we have Flames of War Demo's and an Apocalypse event between the Hades Wrath in Orbit around Ommegang IV.
Bring up to 1000 points of your favorite Warhammer 40k forces or use some of the pre-made armies we have ready for you.