When: October 16th
10 am - 4:30 pm
Where: Ligonier Valley Library
120 West Main St.
Ligonier, PA 15658
What: Doubles Tournament - 1000 points per player. Pairings will be determined randomly each round. You will share the same score as your partner for that round.
Cost: Free as always! Prize support will be provided by Games Workshop.
- Bring a legal 1000 point Warhammer 40K list from any current Games Workshop codex (sorry, no Forgeworld rules).
- All models must be WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get). Since this is a Games Workshop tournament, only GW models can be used.
- Scenarios will be handed out at the door.
- Army lists will be collected and reviewed.
- If you aren't sure of a rule during a game ask! We will have all of the codecies/rulebooks, GW FAQ's/errata, and the Adepticon FAQ on hand. Multiple judges will be available at all times.
- Pre-registration is not required.
- Extra tables will be on hand for open gaming.