Friday, January 2, 2015

Winter Project Status Update

I did the same thing that I always do.

My Lizardmen army project started off with the same ideal that I always begin with: only assemble and paint one unit at a time. My theory is that if I do an army in manageable chunks like that I will not be overwhelmed by a tide of gray plastic. This time I made it all of the way through two units: 1 Kroxigor and 3 Jungle Swarms. Then the desire to get the models on the table and play a couple of games got the better of me.

As you can see from the picture below I now have around 1,250 points assembled, enough to play small games. Hopefully this will tide me over while I work on basing and painting my Core choices. The Temple Guard in the background were a Christmas gift (thanks Matt!) and they will be the next unit that I work on. Once I get some of the stuff currently assembled finished of course.

Next time I'll have some painted models to show off and maybe even a comment or two about how some of the units are performing on the table top. Happy New Years!

No comments:

Post a Comment